1. There are no entry fees for the SVJFF.
2. Deadline for all film submissions for consideration in the 2017 SVJFF Film Festival is May 15, 2017
3. Criteria: narrative, documentary, animation, experimental, and children's films with Jewish content.
4. Films 30-minutes or less will be considered short-subject.
5. Screeners of foreign language films must be subtitled in English.
6. Exhibition Formats: DCP, DVD NTSC, BluRay NTSC
Silicon Valley Jewish Film Festival
PO BOX 2190
Cupertino, CA 95015
May 15, 2017
We only accept online links and passwords.
Please include along with the screener the following information:
Print source: name, address, phone, e-mail, and web site address
- Director, country of origin, year, running time, language(s), and format the print is available on for festival screenings (DCP, BluRay, DVD)
- Synopsis of film
- Filmmaker's contact information and bio (if available)
- Any publicity which may include: press reviews, awards, award nominations, premiere dates and city, and/or any other relevant press materials.
- Kindly label your screener with the title, director's name, running time, indicate language and if subtitled.